UV Printing in Noida
UV printing in Noida - UV printing is printing technology that allows one to print on different surfaces such as plastic, metal, paper stocks, and even sports items. It uses ultraviolet light to dry the UV inks during the printing process. This curing process takes almost a few minutes, making it fast and your end product ready to go. It works best on flat surfaces but, unlike other printing methods, it can be done on non-flat surfaces such as balls, mugs, and even wood. UAMS, the leading UV Printing in Delhi allows you to print crisp text and vibrant, full-colour images using UV inks on wood, stainless steel, ceramic tiles, plastics, glass, aluminium and more. UV Print Noida is very flexible and won't crack or flake off, even in very flexible vinyl applications.
The UV Print Noida services address durability issues related to abrasion and solvents and also provides more effective opaque white ink performance. Thus, the UV printing process is ideal for a very wide variety of commercial and industrial applications, including:
- Interior and exterior signage
- Name badges, photo IDs and luggage tags
- Plaques and awards – acrylic, wood and more
- Vinyl electronics skins
- Customised sports goods
- Computer, server and router rack-mount products – print durable, bright white on black and other dark colours
- Military, aviation and commercial nameplates on materials such as stainless steel, metal and aluminium
UAMS provides the best Uv Printing in Noida. UV Printing is a digital printing process that uses ultraviolet light to cure the ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes the ink onto the surface, specially designed UV lights follow behind it and dry the ink almost instantly. Because of this rapid drying process, individual dots of wet ink do not get a chance to spread or soak into the substrate and the finished prints are highly detailed and vibrant. In addition, UV prints are weather-resistant and offer increased resistance to fading. UV curing also allows us to print directly on non-traditional materials like acrylic, glass, and wood.
The UV printing process enables us the ability to print with white ink, increasing the visibility of images printed on clear and darker substrates. Our team is capable of printing clear ink to add a glossy finish to certain elements of your prints. Thanks to the latest advances in technology, we can layer ink in multiple passes to create textures for a surplus dimensionality. There are many applications of new features included and we look forward to mastering this technology to better serve our clients!
Benefits of UV Direct Printing:
- Prints direct to virtually any substrate, including Wood, Glass, Acrylic, Metal, Plastic, Dibond, Foam core, Sintra, Gatorboard, and more.
- Print on substrates up to 2” in thickness
- Inks dry almost instantly, minimizing absorption and improving colour saturation
- Durable, scratch-resistant finish
- UV inks have a low environmental impact
UAMS, the leading Uv Printing in Delhi gives you great reasons to choose them:
- Get expert help - Our team of experts are available 24x7 to assist you with any questions.
- High-quality prints - We use the latest technology and materials in the printing industry - all our UV flatbed printers are of the highest quality.
- Full-colour printing -Nothing is worse than a print that doesn't do justice to the colours of your design.